WATCH: McSally Has Already Ruled Out “Impartial Justice”
In December, the Associated Press reported on McSally
- Said House Democrats committed “the only abuse of power that we’ve seen going on here”;
- “Echo[ed]” Mitch McConnell’s pledge on “working closely with the White House”; and
- Admitted Republicans are opposing the “minefield” of witnesses testimony from “some people” because “we don’t know how that’s going to go.”
For months, McSally has refused to be forthright with Arizonans when it comes to getting to the facts of the case:
- McSally infamously “literally went around the Capitol, around parked cars, everything, to avoid cameras” and reporter questions about the appropriateness of Trump’s abuses of power.
- This fall, McSally refused to rule out accepting foreign help in her own election — and then ran away from Arizona reporters.
It’s clear that Martha McSally’s only goal is to protect her party leaders and her personal political future. She has no interest in hearing the facts, uncovering the truth, and being an independent representative for Arizonans.