The State Committee is the governing body of the Arizona Democratic Party. Membership in the State Committee consists of persons elected within the Party structure, as provided by Arizona State Statute. The Arizona Democratic Party takes pride in making certain all regions and all communities are represented in the State Committee. State Committee Members are voted into office by their precinct committeemen of their legislative district, every two years.
September 26, 2020
January 30, 2021
Location: Maricopa County
Resources for State Committee Members
- ADP Proxy Form – Click Here
- ADP Resolutions Process – Click Here
- Submission deadline: 30 Days Prior to Designated Meeting Date
- Submitting a Resolution – Click Here
- ADP Proposed Resolution Template – Click Here
- Meeting Minutes from January 2020 Meeting
- Meeting Minutes from September 2019 Meeting
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.