IRC Info Sessions
The ADP is excited to announce a series of online info sessions that will inform Arizona Democrats and prepare us to make our voices heard in this upcoming round of redistricting.
Join us for an hour-long information session on the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission. We’ll cover a history of the commission, how our maps are drawn, and how Arizonans can engage in this exciting process.
- January 21, 2021: Arizona Democratic Party Congratulates IRC on Chair and Vice Chair Selections
- January 14, 2021: Independent IRC Finalists Reveals Ties to Chair of GOP Recruitment Effort
- January 13, 2021: The Not So Independent Redistricting Commission
- December 7, 2020: Judge Fails to See Conflict of Interest With A Lobbyist And Trump Loyalist Joining the Independent Redistricting Commission
- November 20, 2020: Ducey-appointed Commission Moves to Shield Documents Related to Controversial IRC Selections
- October 23, 2020: ADP Statement on Democratic Legislatives Leaders’ IRC Lawsuit
- October 20, 2020: List of IRC Finalists Includes Just 7 Women, 4 People of Color
- October 9, 2020: Ducey-appointed Commission Disregards Public Concerns, Stacks the IRC List of “Independent” Candidates with Partisans
- October 6, 2020: Arizona Democratic Party Chair Calls For Reopening Of IRC Interview Selection In Response To New Report, Echoes Concerns Of Legislative Leaders
- September 18, 2020: Ducey-appointed CACA Advances Major Donors, Former Staffers In IRC Selection Process
- September 16, 2020: 11 Ducey Staffers and Major Donors Among IRC Applicants
- June 30, 2020: Arizona’s Transparent Redistricting Process is Under Attack
- January 17, 2020: AZ Democratic Party Seeks Transparency from Governor Ducey regarding CACA
What is the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission?