What is the State Committee?
The State Committee is the governing body of the Arizona Democratic Party. Membership in the State Committee consists of persons elected within the Party Structure, as provided by Arizona State Statute. The Arizona Democratic Party takes pride in making certain that all regions and all communities are represented in the State Committee. State Committee Members are voted into office by their precinct committeemen of their legislative district, every two years. For more information about the State Committee, see State Committee 101, Click Here. Come Meet the Party Leaders.
Summer 2014 State Committee Meeting (SCM)
- When: Saturday, September 6th
- Time: Registration starts at 8:00 a.m. | Call to Order at 1:30 p.m.
McClintock High School
1830 E. Del Rio Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
- For the Schedule, please Click Here
- To RSVP online, please follow this link: www.tinyurl.com/azdem2
- For hotel information, please Click Here
- Resolution in Opposition of the Death Penalty In Arizona
- Resolution for Employer of the Year Award
- Resolution to Request IRS to Investigate ALEC
- Resolution to Stop Deportations and Extend ‘Deferred Action’ Status for Undocumented Residents
Resources for State Committee Members
- 2014 State Committee Member proxy form, Click Here
- Appointment, Removal and/or Resignation form for PC's, Click Here
- ADP Bylaws, Click Here
- Approved ADP Bylaw Amendment--State Committees, Click Here
Information from Previous State Committee Meetings
Approved Minutes from past State Committee Meetings
- Click Here to see approved minutes from previous State Committee Meetings
Resolutions Adopted by the State Committee
- Click Here to see resolutions passed by the State Committee at prior meetings.
Future ADP State Committee Meetings
The following dates have been selected for 2013-2014. These dates are subject to change; see ADP Bylaws Article II Sect. 2(B)
Summer 2014---------->Saturday, September 6th
Winter 2015------------>Saturday, January 24, 2015