What is the State Committee?
The State Committee is the governing body of the Arizona Democratic Party. Membership in the State Committee consists of persons elected within the Party Structure, as provided by Arizona State Statute. The Arizona Democratic Party takes pride in making certain that all regions and all communities are represented in the State Committee. State Committee Members are voted into office by their precinct committeemen of their legislative district, every two years. For more information about the State Committee, see State Committee 101, click here. Come Meet the Party Leaders.
Summer 2013 ADP State Committee Meeting (SCM)
When: Saturday, July 13, 2013
Proposed Resolutions from Summer 2013 SCM
- Resolution for Controlling Guns In America, download here
- Resolution in regards to the ACC: A Counterweight Measure, download here
Resources for State Committee Members:
- 2013 State Committee Member Proxy form, download here
- ADP Bylaws, download here
- Resolution Guidelines (January 26, 2008), download here
Information from Previous State Committee Meetings
Minutes from Previous Meetings
- Click here to see approved minutes from prior State Committee, Executive Committee, and Executive Board Meetings.
Resolutions Adopted by the State Committee
- Click here to see resolutions passed by State Committee at prior meetings.
Future ADP State Committee Meetings
The following dates have been selected for 2013-2014. These dates are subject to change; see ADP Bylaws Article II Sect. 2(B)
Fall 2013---------------->Saturday, November 16, 2013
Winter 2014------------>Saturday, January 25, 2014
Summer 2014--------->Saturday, July 12, 2014
Fall 2014---------------->Saturday, November 15, 2014
Winter 2015------------>Saturday, January 24, 2015