What is the State Committee?
The State Committee is the governing body of the Arizona Democratic Party. Membership in the State Committee consists of persons elected within the Party Structure, as provided by Arizona State Statute. The Arizona Democratic Party takes pride in making certain that all regions and all communities are represented in the State Committee. State Committee Members are voted into office by their precinct committeemen of their legislative district, every two years. For more information about the State Committee, see State Committee 101, click here. Come Meet the Party Leaders.
Winter 2014 ADP State Committee Meeting (SCM)
- When: Saturday, January 25, 2013
- Where: TBD
- Draft minutes from the November 16, 2013 State Committee Meeting, click here
Resources for State Committee Members
- 2013 State Committee Member Proxy form, download here
- Appointment, Removal and/or Resignation form for PC, download here
- ADP Bylaws, download here
Information from Previous State Committee Meetings
Approved Minutes from past State Committee Meetings
- Click here to see approved minutes from previous State Committee Meetings
Resolutions Adopted by the State Committee
- Click here to see resolutions passed by the State Committee at prior meetings.
Future ADP State Committee Meetings
The following dates have been selected for 2013-2014. These dates are subject to change; see ADP Bylaws Article II Sect. 2(B)
Spring 2014------------>Saturday, April 12, 2014
Summer 2014---------->Saturday, July 12, 2014
Fall 2014---------------->Saturday, November 15, 2014
Winter 2015------------>Saturday, January 24, 2015