GOP Corruption and Nathan Sproul
A new national spotlight has recently been focused on GOP operative Nathan Sproul and his shady voter fraud techniques. But since Sproul made his name in Arizona politics, we are well aware of his deep connections to people like Vernon Parker and Tom Horne all to well.
In an attempt to educate the public about the tactics used by Sproul and his fellow Republicans to suppress voters under the guise of protecting elections.
Below you will see a listing of articles, including from the New York Times, NBC News and Salon.com, that lay out Sprouls decade of dishonorable efforts.
Please feel free to let us know if we've missed any articles or if a new piece goes live.
NATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE OF NATHAN SPROUL
- NEW YORK TIMES: A G.O.P. Operative Long Trailed By Voter Fraud Claims
- WASHINGTON POST: Businessman who GOP cut times with at center of fraud probe in Florida
- SALON.COM: Conservative operative’s sketchy past
- HOUSTON CHRONICLE: RNC in hot water over dead voter registrations by a consultant with a checkered past
- CURRENT TV: What the GOP knew about Nathan Sproul
- CHICAGO TRIBUNE: Florida opens criminal probe into voter registration firm
- KPHO: Valley man tied to voter fraud allegations in Florida
- ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION: Dissecting the GOP’s ‘in-person voting-fraud’ fraud
- TAMPA BAY TIMES: Firm hired by Florida GOP knew weeks ago of possibly fraudulent voter registrations
- TYT NETWORK: Republicans and Voter Fraud
- BUZZFEED POLITICS: Embattled GOP Consultant Had Close Ties To Romney Campaign
- TYT NETWORK: RNC Worker Fired For Voter Fraud Back Again